Some Awesome People

Friday, July 11, 2014

100 Days of Blogging

Recently I found this post. I have decided that I am going to do every single thing on this list (except for the one in which it says to not post for a week - because that would be impossible with my 'saint of the day' posts.)


#1. To open, let's start with a contest!

The prize: I am going to create an "ebook" with samples of my writing and my photography. The winner of the contest gets it.


How do you win this super awesome prize? By gaining points.

+2 points for leaving a comment on any of my posts on ANY of my blogs. The catch is, you have to actually make it worthwhile my time to read (not just spam or a comment like, "I like this post!"... WHY do you like it?!) AND you have to add a sentence to your comment saying something like "This is for the 100 Days of Blogging contest")

+5 points for following this blog. If you have already followed it, that doesn't count. (Sorry.)

+5 points for making a post on your blog that promotes this contest, or any other post on any of my blogs.

+2 points for giving me a list of books or music that you think I should read/listen to, why you think I should check them out, and why I would like them. Just because I'm always looking for new books and music. (There are no TV shows or movies on this list because I've already got a huge list of TV shows to watch that's going to take me until the end of next year to get through. Probably.)

+3 points for sharing a post from any of my blogs on social media (Twitter, Facebook, you name it). You get 3 points for each time you do it. Then just post a link to your post in the comments below.

+5 points for drawing me fan art of my choice, cartoonifying a picture of me, making me a video of my choice, or writing me fan fiction. 5 extra points for each one. Because I can't get enough of fan art. :D

+1-10 points. You can post a comment in the comment section on THIS post saying that you want me to do an extra 'spin' for you at the end of the contest. I'll use a random generator and you could win up to 10 points.


Except for item #2 & #6, you can do any of these items EVERY DAY. Even more than once. ;)


When does the contest end? July 31st. So start cashing up those points. :) :)



18 comments:

  1. I'd like an extra spin please :) And are you really going to do 100 days of blogging? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. :) I may have to skip a day or two if I'm super busy, but I'm going to stick to it as closely as possible.

      Delete
  2. http://catholicdreamsandjourneys.blogspot.ca/2014/07/100-days-of-blogging.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey Allyianna would you like me to draw you a horse? you tell me what you want and i will try and create a picture of what you want! (I draw horses well but not anything else LOL)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I love horses (as Lucia can attest to). :D

      Delete
  4. uhh... any specific type of horse? or anything else (Color of fur, etc.) i have a 14 hour drive fire away. please email me your answer sometime before noon otherwise i will not be able to get it until i pick up some wi-fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I haven't been able to answer earlier - I've been out of the house, so I didn't see your reply until now. I would like a brown horse - anything else is up to you. :)

      Delete
  5. Too bad I didn't know about this before I posted those other comments! (Well, some of them.) Also too bad I already followed. But I least I can comment however much I like!

    Hmm. I could take a shot at writing you a fanfic. Course, I'd have to know the fandom. Oh wait, you like OUAT! Well, give me a prompt of some sort and I'll give it a try. If you'd rather a different fandom... well, ask if I know it. Or did you mean a fanfic based on your writings? Well, let me know! I'm up for whatever. Make it interesting ;)

    Why, yes, I'd certainly love a chance at the extra 10 points! Who wouldn't?

    ((does this comment count as two points??))

    the writeress @ barefoot in the snow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heyyyyy! :D

    I would loooove anything with Rumple. ;0 If not, Emma and Killian/Hook. :D Your choice! Maybe after the events of what the show has done so far?

    Yes, it does! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I can do that! How about all three? I've never done a fanfic, so we'll see how this turns out...

      Should I post it on my blog and send you the link, or how shall I get it to you?

      Delete
    2. That would be awesome! :D

      You can do that, or you can send it to my email (alyiannabaggins@gmail.com) - whichever you prefer. :)

      (Keep commenting on anything on this blog to keep rigging up those points. :D Did I tell you that I have a fandoms blog where I post OUAT news?)

      Delete
    3. :O No! You did not. But now you have.

      Um, a link would be helpful, though. ;)

      Delete
    4. Haha oh sorry! Here you go: http://doctorlionringfandoms.blogspot.ca/

      (The only other blog I have not told you about is my reviews blog. At this link: http://alyiannasreviews.blogspot.ca/)

      Delete
    5. Hey, I just realized... I followed Anna's Notebook. Not Scribbles of a Catholic Girl. Put me down for those 5 points! ;)

      Delete
    6. And thanks for those links!! Definitely excited about that :)

      Delete
  7. i will email the picture to you Alyianna

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make our day brighter! Please keep them pure and nice. :D